Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Daisies Trend?!?

Did someone say DAISIES? I am actually starting to see daisy prints every where in so many stores! I think I'm starting to see a new trend!! Yay! Go me! (hahaha...)  Well, I think daisies look so cute on clothing,  I actually think it started from that daisy crop top from Urban Outfitters which I actually debated getting. Instead, like months after, I decided to get the daisy top I am wearing in the picture, from Winners! Its chiffon fabric and button up front makes the tank so laid back and comfortable. (I think comfort is a #1 thing to consider when deciding what clothes to buy..I mean, would you really wear something that is truly unbearable to wear without having to fix it every few seconds? Well...I guess if it is really super cute and hard to pass up!) I paired it with a pair of black leggings from Aritzia (as usual..), a dainty gold necklace from Forever 21, my timberland look alike boots from DSW shoes, and a over-sized caramel coloured knit cardigan also from Forever 21(surprise!!)!


Right now I'm really getting into floral patterns since we are transitioning into the spring season! I can't wait to post spring outfit of the days too! If you live somewhere that is still cold, aren't you tired of it? I don't think I can wait any longer for the warm weather to come, especially since we are expecting a lot of snow tomorrow. Well, I hope you enjoyed this outfit of the day post, have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment