Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Kindness

To be kind is to hold the door for the lady walking behind you. To be kind is to put others needs in front of yours. Kindness is everywhere. Everyday, I remind myself to be kind. You never know how much one person's kindness can mean to someone. Sometimes when a random person is kind to me, it brightens my day and brings up my mood. To know that above all those that may put you down, there are people who care or who always make sure to be make you smile makes the world seem like not such a bad place after all. I admire those who do nothing but good to those around them. In my opinion, true acts of kindness come from the heart, not from any personal gain or something along those lines. Since nobody is perfect, kindness is something we can all work on. I encourage you to do a random act of kindness once a day and see how people react. Knowing that my actions can make a persons day just warms my heart to the perfect temperature. Today's quote I chose from Pinterest to represent kindness is: "Kindness is a language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see." -Mark Twain. Thanks for reading this daily dose of inspiration series I am doing! Come back soon! Have a beautiful and happy day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment