Saturday, March 15, 2014

Welcome

My name is Genevive. Welcome to my blog, Perspective. Here, you will step into the shoes and look at the world through my eyes. I also plan on writing lifestyle and random posts based on what I feel like writing about. I must admit, I may not be the best writer, but once there is something that inspires me, I will definitely write my heart out.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see."
-Henry David Thoreau

Hakuna Matata, it means no worries for the rest of your days. I strongly believe that we should live life and not stress over the simple little things in life. It's not worth your time stressing over things you can't control. It's taken me a long time to realize this, but I hope you can too. I've become so much happier just being positive and looking at life with opening and welcoming eyes. We never know what life will bring us, but it's worth the wait. I believe there is something great and wonderful destined for everyone, but it takes time for us to figure out what it is.

Thanks for reading! Come visit my blog soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment